TRUST THE FOREST ONLUS FOUNDATION
We advocate care of the environment with particular regard for the forest ecosystems and encourage ethical approaches towards the environment and all its life forms.
The Fondazione Trust the Forest O.N.L.U.S. Foundation, an Italian entity, was set up in 2001 in Milan. The aim is to extend awareness and commitment for the protection of nature and most especially, for the forest ecosystems, through encouraging ethical approaches towards the environment and all its life forms.
The Foundation has been involved in the protection of the Gabon forest since 2002 through its support for the activity of the Fondation Internationale Gabon Eco-tourisme.
The main supporters of the Trust the Forest Foundation (besides the vast support of the public) are::
- Gruppo Cordenons S.p.A. (2000)
- SDA Bocconi (2002)
- Kel12 Dune (2003)
- Touring Viaggi, Touring Club Italiano (2003)
- Il Tucano Viaggi Ricerca (2003)
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Trento e Rovereto (2003)
- Esselunga S.p.A. (2004)
- Bianimale Foundation, New York (2004)
- Hewlett Packard Italiana s.r.l. (2004)
- Comuni di San Giorgio di Piano (BO) e di Argelato (BO) (2006).
- Real Chimica s.r.l. (2017).
In addition, artists, designers and buyers at auctions of contemporary art and design::
- September 2005 – via Monte Napoleone, Milano
- March 2015 – c/o Sotheby’s Milano. Dowload the Auction Catalogue in PDF
We have been featured, together with the Ivindo forests in:
- National Geographic, marzo 2001 – extreme Africa
- Panorama, 29 agosto 2002
- Corriere della Sera, 22 novembre 2007
- Gulfnews 2009
- Lonely Planet – Africa Travel Guide, 2013
Trust the Forest Foundation